MISSION OF PETS CARE
We believe all animals deserve a chance at life and to be able to live out their lives in a safe and healthy environment. We are dedicated to improving the lives of feral cats and decreasing the euthanasia rate in the local shelters by using TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) method and to rescue and socialize adoptable cats and dogs in order to place them in loving forever homes.
• Assist pet owners and care givers in spay and neuter.
• Rescue, foster, and finding homes for stray and abandoned cats and dogs.
• Engage in TNR activities and support TNR programs and projects.
• Participate in the adoption fairs and events to find loving and permanent homes for rescued cats and dogs
• Educate pet owners in maintaining healthy and peaceful environment for their pets.
• Provide medical care to feral cats and homeless cats and dogs in need.
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3), no-kill, rescue organization running by devoted and non-paid volunteers. All of our funds is provided from our volunteers and public donation. 100% of your donation is spent on spaying and neutering, medical care and supplies for homeless and abandoned cats and dogs.