Why should cats and dogs be spayed and neutered ?
- Spayed and neutered dogs and cats live longer and can be more affectionate companions.
- Spayed and neutered dogs and cats often exhibit less behavior and temperament problems
than those that have not been fixed.
- Spaying dogs and cats eliminates the possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces
the incidence of breast cancer.
- Neutering dogs and cats reduces the incidence of prostate cancer.
- Neutered cats are less likely to spray, to mark territory, to roam and to fight.
Low Cost Spay/Neuter Programs
For nationwide program, visit Spay Usa.
Partial list of Low Cost Spay/Neuter Services in the South Bay, California.
DO YOU NEED HELP TO SPAY/NEUTER YOUR CAT/KITTEN?
If you reside in or around San Jose, California and can't afford to spay or neuter your kitties, please firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.